Term of Service
1. Articles must be of interest to our Webmasters and others. We do not
accept blatant splash pages, or adverts.
2. Articles must contain an acceptable level of English Grammar and Spelling,
articles are subject to human approval, and those with poor English may not be
3. Articles need to be of a correct length. They should be between 350 minimum
and 1200 to 1500 words maximum.
4. By submitting your articles to NewArticles.us, you grant us the right to
publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website,
blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including
the category, at any time.
5. The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit
articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded
articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you
submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as
they are being used only by you.
6. By submitting your articles to NewArticles.us, you grant others the right to
publish your articles - Other NewArticles.us users have the right to publish
your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as
long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource
box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
7. No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to NewArticles.us should
not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the websites
of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended
8. Submitting your articles to NewArticles.us does not entitle you to any
financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from
NewArticles.us or the users of our directory for articles you submit.